Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Class I attended today

So today I went to a class and it was on how to make a cake. Now I have never ever made an object before in Second Life, but thanks to the great people at Teazers I learned how to make things and hopefully in the futue I can make some really cool things. But the class was awesome the teachers waited about 5 minutes after the start time because he knew a few clkasss members were running late. Then the class began by all the students buy a box for 0$L with the cake scripts inside, and a few textures. Most of the other students new how to create a new object in Second Life, but I had no clue. Luckily the professor was so nice he walked me through the whole process of how to make an object form the begining. Then after I made the object the class went on to how to edit the object into a piece of cake. It was sweet we got to add textues, and color and as script to eat it. Then we moved on and bought a new book for 0$L. This box helped us make a full size layered cake. i added a sweet icing design to the outside and it looked so cool. Over all it was a great experience and I definitily want to do it again because the people were so nice and I was able to learn so much. Below are some pictures of me doing work on the piece of cak, my layer cake, and me with the professor. So enjoy looking at them.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home